kpr's starlet

ratt

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when people used to have a waaahhh saying that Starlets had too shorter a wheelbase for doing skids.

Then I remember that awesome Japanese video with that guy running a KP in the amateur D1 or whatever, with a 4age setup.

Was pretty much the best thing I'd yet witnessed.

Starlets are the best thing ever! I need some KP in my life.

• Like 2

Get on it  roman.  I remember being in the mindset, that they were too short to drift. until seeing probably the same video. only downfall is, there isn't any time to throw gang signs out the window. 

its kind of hard to explain,  its like it requires constant input, or it wants to straighten up or change direction. sort of need to be quite aggressive to make it work.  tbh i don't know whats going on, was interesting to see through the eye of the camera  what i was doing steering wise etc..

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Some nice drifting work there man :-) was that Atex out there with you? Wish I knew about this tbh...

Have PMed but I have all/most parts you need here going for a good price too (especially if it's sooner rather than later because I'm broke and can use the money haha)

One of the raybrigs got a bit scratched up and cracked a bit at the back. but isnt too bad, sill usuable.

chassis rails are fine. crumpled the section in front of the strut tower.  but have already pulled that back out. rest is just panel damage.