Snoozin's Mk.II Triumph Mk.II

kyteler

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries, cue cute 'n' fuzzy "we're all entitled to our own opinion/taste" style comment... but it's one of those retarded things that's probably always going to polarise opinion, it may eventually get replaced with an alloy one if I can track one down, or better still, some form of Japanese twincam straight six cam cover. Very very very outside chance of this.

I think personally a little browner would have been a bit better tbh, red is a bloody tricky colour to get a 'coloured' wheel to look great against.

The other option was a turquoise :lol:

Yup, on pondering it more, I think its cause they look a little yellow in those pics...

I think a little bit creamier would look better IMO. LOL how the top radiator hose is higher than the radiator cap.

I deliberately avoided cream. Cream is done and done and done and done aaaaaaaaaand done.

Shit we need to organise getting these manuals to you too!

Good point about the cream. Tell me how much to send the manuels to me and Ill send you money since you could not make it to wagnats.

Random pic

recoveredjpeg10065.jpg

• 1 month later...

StayClassyPic.jpg

Yeah. See, how could you consider giving up on this and sticking with some Honda? ;p

Money can't buy styling like this now thanks to safety nana culture. And you'll never get this amount of outward visibility in a modern car due to fuel economy dictating max aerodynamics. Character? Gone because the market's too competitive. Straight sixes gone once BMW can't make them meet crash regs. RWD will continue to decline - Ferrari have released a 4WD, BMW are planning FWDs. There won't be another British car industry. The fires of Isengard will spread, and the woods of Tebrew and Buckland will burn. And all that is green and good in this world will be gone! There won't be a Shire, Pippin.

..er, nice photo! :P

• 1 month later...

I want another Triumph. Today in Blenheim I saw not one but three! And one was a Mk1 in dark olive green...oooohhhffff. :shock::D So sexy.

They are such sweet cars. What thousand dollar supercar wrote above is bang on! These old cars rock! And of old cars to use as dailys I don't think many are as cruisey as Triumph saloons with a straight 6. I think that is why there are still many driven about - throughly modern driving car wrapped up in REAL CAR style!

Our last one...

http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C32656#

I want another one day.

Cheers man, managed to get natural lighting that was almost bang on.

Would you believe me if I said that last shot was taken handheld, with the shutter open for a full second? It was :D

Threw a wheel weight off one of the wheels too. Shit it's awful to drive sans that weight... wobblymax.

Cheers man, managed to get natural lighting that was almost bang on.

Would you believe me if I said that last shot was taken handheld, with the shutter open for a full second? It was :D

That is pretty awesome doing it hand held for a second. Top work.

I must say I am pretty impressed with cannon image stabilization lens but holding it that still for a second is pretty legendary. Tip of my hat to you good sir.

makes me want to get out and take some more pics with my camera. Photo battle?