kyteler

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Cool car!

My first ever car was a 2500tc. Very very underrated cars! They are such good mile munchers. In 2006 we bought a 2500s estate in england. fuck it was a wicked car and so useful. sadly missed- the estates seem rare here? I would love a mk1 estate with the 2500 tc engine.

I think your car looks amazing in red- not a very common colour? Id keep it that way personally. I think I might have some PI badges kicking about- i have a look for ya.

Is this the reason that roof rack gouged paint from the roof of my celeste? Looks sweet anyways, the old cabinet maker across the road from me had one that had been sitting in his work shop for years which I shit you not had about 15mms of saw dust on it. No rust, all it needed was a respray as the paint had worn off, the boss even got the engine running after a while. A mate of mine wanted to buy it but the old guy sold it to his brother cheep.

Yeah man! You come up with some random stories sometimes dude, think we'll keep you on at OS eh :P

yoeddynz... yeah red's not thaaaaat common, especially with red cloth interior, it's a UK assembled one. Keen on any extra/spare badging for sure :D

Wagons are soooo hot right now. Would own one in a heartbeat if I had the means.

Band -aid brown?.... like this beauty...

270520102101.jpg

I forgot about this car I had taken shots of ages back here in sunny Blenheim. Hannah almost went through the windscreen as I stopped so fast and reversed back, out in a flash with camera. I couldn't believe it. Does this car win the 'most accessories fitted' award ?

Here some more...

270520102102.jpg

270520102103.jpg

270520102105.jpg

270520102107.jpg