Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again to Karl & Emma for organising a successful weekend!

Really really enjoyed the whole weekend and the little missions throughout!

So many GC's

Highlights were

Hotpooling

Bike Polo

Swing bike

Wheely Bike

North Island cunts

Bush Fires

Night riding

Man whirlpooling

Epic fire

Limp Bizkit

Beard Envy

JVB's Cedric

Pining!

• Like 6

Epic weekend.

Really good to catch up with my out of town friends again. And get chopped/talk smack etc.

Gutted I had to gap it 1st thing this morning, and didn't get the chance to say bye and shit.

I only cut out $90 gas return too.

Great to finally meet the infamous Danger as well. Now you've broken your OS meat hymen, I expect you to be come a regular fixture at Big OS meats.

• Like 1

EPIC Weekend thanks to everybody who came. these events aren't anything without the fine specimens of oldschool.co.nz that attend. Since this event was a great success we will be looking at doing this yearly around this time of year.

Is there anyone who didn't get/lost their stickers?

Also lost property/Stuff Left behind

1x Pink Kids Bike

1x Kathmandu Camping Chair

7x Polo Hammers and ball (I can keep these for next year)

plus some other stuff, a couple of pairs of socks, drinking glasses etc

some bottles&cans of beer/cider/bourbon/dot4 etc (that are in the beer fridge if anyone wants to pop over for a bevvie over the weekend

• Like 2

Big thanks to all the GC's involved in this event. 

Karl and Emma for putting reps on the line and sorting all this stuff out.

Chris for picking me up and dropping me at the airport.

Brdflu and mint16 for a ride and yarns on the way up. 

and everyone else who I had drunken yarns with,

Lastly unthanks to the dick at hanmer pools that took my drink off me. (I wasn't removed because they were worried about 20-30 bearded men causing havoc)

• Like 8

massive thanks to karl and emma for the epic weekend. already looking forward to next time (with a sweeter car) much like probably everyone who bestowed their eyes on the cedric, im now on a massive motivation streak that will probably last months even though ive got no hope to getting close, but its still good. 

also im going to build a swing bike with a motor because that bike was one of the most enjoyable things ive ridden. 

• Like 1

I would like to reiterate what everyone has said - this is up there with the best events OS has had.

Couldn't have celebrated 10 years of oldschool any better or with better cunts.

I also reckon that it needs to be an annual thing. For a first time run it was amazing. Next time will be even better.

You South Island guys are tops - I can't wait for South Island Nats next year - it is going to be off the fucking chain.

I have never ever seen so much pubic hair on random display. Except that one time I looked in the 1971 Playboy - "Women of Greece" edition

• Like 8