For Questions Regarding WOFs/CERTs/NUMBER PLATEs

si

went to go start putting my fuel line along my chassis, but the p clips sit about 5-7mm below the chassis rail, ok or not ok? im thinking not in which case i will have to look at running steel lines(dont really want to coz its a kernt to work with imo)

is there a set of materials that you may use as fuel lines? specifically for carburetors at this stage

is the actual fuel line 5mm below the chassis or just some of the flat part of the P clip? if its the fuel line I would not be happy.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
if you car has gas struts on the 'tailgate' do they need to be fitted for wof, mine are pushing the tailgate into the edge of the roof (play in hinges and excess bog :lol: )

99% sure the answer to that is no, they don't need to be fitted as long as the tailgate still opens and works on it's hinges etc, because it'd be the same as if the gas struts were buggered. And I know that doesn't affect your wof.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know if when you get a scooter re-regoed, if they give you the plates straight away? or do you have to wait a week or whatever for them to order them in?

if they give them to you then and there, i may stay up all night getting my scooter ready for the tron meet tomoro night....haha

does anyone know if when you get a scooter re-regoed, if they give you the plates straight away? or do you have to wait a week or whatever for them to order them in?

if they give them to you then and there, i may stay up all night getting my scooter ready for the tron meet tomoro night....haha

is it a 50?

the last plates i got for a scooter they gave me on the spot, but that was a 50. not sure about non moped.

• 1 month later...

Clint, what is your lenience with tyre stretch?

I have 18x9's, front tyres are 235/40 and rears are 225/40.

Smallest tyres i would have would be 225 on a 9" wheels and 235 on a 10".

How much suspension travel and droop must i have.

Do i need a driveshaft loop, i have converted my soarer to manual using all stock supra parts.

Clint, what is your lenience with tyre stretch?

I have 18x9's, front tyres are 235/40 and rears are 225/40.

Smallest tyres i would have would be 225 on a 9" wheels and 235 on a 10".

How much suspension travel and droop must i have.

Do i need a driveshaft loop, i have converted my soarer to manual using all stock supra parts.

travel and droop depends on how the car drives, spring/shock rate etc....general rule of thumb 40 mm bump travel and similar droop......there is no set must-have-x-amount, often you can have less droop than bump travel

driveshaft- if you have used all stock parts then no you wont need one they are only required when the stock engine has had a substantial increase in power or if a larger/more powerful engine is fitted, or if the driveshaft is modified.

minimum tyre size for a 9'' rim is 235, the only way around this is written signed evidence from a tyre supplier or manufacturer that the tyre size is suitable for the rim size. there isnt really any room for a certifier to say" oh nah itll be sweet", they either dont know about the rule or are prepared to lie when filling out the checksheet.

40mm of strut travel to bump?

I probably won't get that in the front with the height i would like, but i would have relativly stiff springs in there (16/18kg) for when it is more track than street car.

ATM i have 10kg springs in the front and have little problems with travel, well i havn't noticed it bottoming out.

Also, when i would like to change to 10" wheels on the rear instead of 9" is it easy/cheap to get the plate info changed aslong as everything else is the same?

Thanks for the advice :D