h4nd

Random slightly cool stuff you built but not worth its own thread, thread

I'm the kinda psychopath that wants the task bar aligned, lol. That circular monitor stand is cool

• Like 2

On 28/08/2020 at 20:07, BlownCorona said:

A+ job on designing it so that the tops of the monitors are flush. 

i hate when my dual monitors at work get bumped out of alignment. 

Thanks, yeah it's only taken a few years, this base keeps the monitor at 30 degrees to the wall. 

On 29/08/2020 at 19:51, kws said:

I'm the kinda psychopath that wants the task bar aligned, lol. That circular monitor stand is cool

My favourite feature you can't even see, tucked cable routing, as that's where the cables come through the desk. Task bar aligned not so great for such different sized monitors... 

wzpzggzn.0kh.jpg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, jakesae101 said:

Love my Warren and brown torque wrenches I have 3 in varying sizes.

Yeah they're what i tell people to buy. They dont need backing off and unless they have been used as a breaker bar seldom go out of adjustment. Been calibrating wrenches on and off for years and they certainly are my pick.

Edit* i should of said in my hoard of tools i dont use enough.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Son has be harassing me for a green stone necklace so I made this in about 15 mins with a tile cutter disk 

7DA9B936-C3E8-444D-9B28-581A50D12F1C.jpeg

• Like 8

I needed accurate aerials for a thing. A mate laser cut blank PCB, and I peeled up the intervening strips with tweezers, and a heat gun to soften the adhesive. #RF

4MUgAolCfOOV8ETHtkoVDskYkZt7Gw-QYrOWjll6eeUc6NxafCKsO7nJXa8D_oD4GOuTzHDgvvtY61kbxbszzN3iwmDnKkLOLLgLJHI2zDt5upLl9fomBsntRccOY1HMBEzz2ZK5Q-ewhy8nUDQrfMzkhFwppxnksBtt5yQtBNTZPLDfUzCj2-LxwQHPikLtb0U5XUmWIcBm_kp7jrBuOAJ9NyloefWOGDxno77h-RJLJ2qlAb2OLuZhA5kzAzTM-j1snwHZE9OiBjtn4ckf1sef_-8GIrbfdsG6KKX3U-XsLsztrM5YIcihwzjjTWgHAtHgRhpsSEewZdXfTGnU-S3ZURZyqE5Jl-oN81RRGh7zDlEFxewcwAWRFcCgLolDuQq32Pk-CJPSz8PY61opRIWGhg3jcWNq3G0vBAKdSJqjyVmGK9a9xAg9mqKe-ytX0CRRUAMBPVBIae8rbWGjf08y_QU7qQ1Gn85KS3fC7OMh9XxPTVnY1scP-3SA4qvOuavePZ4_mXPNmeO1Bwo2tWwU4_Asvr2nRRdpUcB72MHZ_3CiV1QWlHc33pdgx-JANk79Hpi230sK3DuJu_-cnhqLJX1Co7rpxsC9SQcaen3ONhLbpoJKlJZmHdKRTdOaY7OoWTXeBsOHqv31zL9DVXs_blyucYOIN-NseIdN2LpgsvV1iPn51aPnK2y0lNI=w293-h220-no?authuser=0

(I needed them fast, PCB house turn-around was too slow).

• Like 3