Goat's almost WOF spec Zed

Seedy Al

Hah, Unfortunatly no beer was consumed. I need all the help i can get cutting straight with an angle grinder. Hah.

There was however some sweet tunes going down courtesy of kickers fancy phone.

Featuring such toe tappers as " The Who's Pictures of Lilly", "Toto's Africa" and even an appearance of "Dr Dre's Let's Get High"

Was a pretty sweet day tbh.

• Like 2

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chur broes.

Looking mean bro.

How bad are the hilux calipers?

3 of the 8 pistons were seized solid. Freed them up with a vice, but lots of rust scale on inside of pistons. Just look dodgy/haggard/fucked.

Am in process of getting them rebuild by the devilshly handsome Seedy Allan.

Yea, will try and get this a tad lower. Hopefully before/at hawkes boes.

Them Rota replicas are way lusher than i was expecting. Are definitely filling the spot until some SSR mk3s come up.

Yea man, had planned to get some paint stripper to get the clear coat off the wheels.

Then sand the machining out, not major, just a little, then polish. Then neglect the shit out of them so they start to look old.

Hopefully at the beginning of next year i should be able to get some SSRs. Cos thats the dream. Just 15x9 0offset SSR mk3 are hard to come by, and Fucking expensive! Gotta pay the cost to be the boss though. Nice pair on yahoo japan at the moment....

Spaced the shock out only to keep the rear struts even with the fronts. No other reason. Didn't need to go any lower, as it is now, if it wind the pearch to the bottom of the thread now, it will be chassis on ground.

• Like 1