Goat's almost WOF spec Zed

Seedy Al

Fortunately its too low to get on brake machine do the do the good ol fasioned hoon and brake in a straight line technique. Doesn't pull so its legit. hah.

I did rock local mechanic for a few wofs for other stallions. Until i found out they take it to vtnz for the inspection! WAT.

Really should not muck around with masterton wof places. And bring my shit to welly.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plimmerton.

For the record, I don't do dodgy WOFs. But I do know what 240Z seat rails look like.

Wouldn't want a dodgy WOF as my son would be going in the car, so wouldn't want there to be any safety issues - I was merely just asking :P.

(Always keen to support local business'/fellow OSers)

Ahh sweet, I maaay know the one, is the one on the main road that has that V8 L200 Black ute chilling out front often?

Thanks Rog.

I vowed to do may own panel work after paying a place 480bux to do a floor in an old fronte. And when i got it back. I was all "Fuck me, i could do that way better, even if i didnt have hands or eyes" so i have been doing it ever since. Until the last wof, when they wanted a sign off. And the guy wouldnt sign it off unless he knew it was up to his standard. Which was fair enough so i payed him to fix it. He did an awesome job at an awesome price. Will trade again.

I am hurrying beaver. My wallet has been thoroughly raped by this  in the last 2 months. And my poor dad, on his day off today, has taken it for a wof, and now hes popping in to certifier to get note about seat rails. Then going back to panel beater to get top of A pillar fixed. Should have wof next week.

Will hit you up for wof next time for sure Roger.

And as I said earlier, I don't mind failing a wof for valid stuff. I like driving safe cars. But things like brake imbalances and non factory, factory seat mounts requiring a cert really ruffle my feathers.

• Like 1

Good work Joe! Keen to see this thing dorting around when I next visit Wellington.

BTW your other (rusty) S30 was brought up in conversation today, at the funeral of the old owner :(

I did mention it was in the capable hands of someone from OS, but didn't really want to go into details as to its fate in order not to upset anyone.

• 5 weeks later...