Goat's almost WOF spec Zed

Seedy Al

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nevermind the engine. you should remove that personalised plate.

its annoying me

dude i totally fucken agree.!

Dont worry, i have a back up plate

thank god for that. keep getting this mental image of a 46 year old american woman with a blonde wig driving it around and pulling up outside preschools.

shits scary

Dunno if you got pitons sorted yet, but I have a set of five new 87mm pistons of some sort in a box at the shed. Four are New Era brand and the fifth is a Repco (and a fair bit heavier). I bought them for use in the Cortina but I am 80% certain they were a Datsun piston

Also: Conrodchris could be your man for new old stock pistons if your contacts are dry. Chris Bowden, Bowden Engine Parts.

ok pretty good to know!

will look into other options later, right now, just need the thing going for max lol times.

I'm hoping it wont be turbo rich so i get bore was, but at the end of the day, boo hoo haha

Should make custom manifold to run my single blow threwwwww SU and slap a turbo on.... lol!

Looks like yore on the home straight. Woohoo! Really excited to see this in taupo in a few days.

Funny, I spent last weekend making l6 front cover, water & oil pump gaskets too!

Dontcha just hate having to pull things apart after you've just got them back together!

Go Al, go!