Mega Shed of Ed.

0R10N

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So jealous of your shed and love how its going to just look like a single garage from the roadside.. But little do they know its got tonnes of awesome inside.

More jealous of the fact that you get to kit it out with mean storage and shelving - I love storage and shelving and always have to stop myself buying/accepting free sets of drawers, cabinets and shelves.. Its an obsession that I can only just keep under control..

Hey I have a small bookshelf I wish to give away, you can take it when you drop around with stuff n things.

OK, with the roof on, the garage is officially Mindblowingly Huge and makes Satisfying Echoes when you walk inside.

the two clearlite strips make a significant amount of difference to the light levels, taking into account that the windows have yet to be installed (and the weather is overcast). There is also a sizable amount of roof cavity in which to store Things of Note.

I should make some ramps out of wood and drive a car inside... :D

6718533383_0856b773ae_b.jpg

If you are leaning the way of building a work bench, see if you can grab some fire doors off the tard...this what I will eventually do - heavy and solid.

I can't recall, but do you have water plumbed to shed? I have a formica style bench top with stainless sink I am willing to part with if you want it - I can't recall but don't think the tap fittings are there. (was going to turn into a filleting bench but will likely go full stainless)

May not paint the floor but roll lino instead for max haggard spec. bonus points if I can find some ghastly brown '70s offcuts or similar :mrgreen:

Steve - no plumbing allowed due to local council bylaws. However there is a grey area surrounding the retention tank runoff system, I can apparently plumb a tap into that and have a sneaky outdoor sink if needed.