Mega Shed of Ed.

0R10N

no idea... as per the first post, construction was meant to start on the 5th and the entire structure sans electrical and drainage would have been up by today (the materials were already in Auckland as early as 10th Dec) but no, some moron had to go and delay the start of construction by a whole week, so here we are.

I'm still a bit peeved about it, but there's nothing I can do. "Kris from Udream Renovations" will get his comeuppance one day.

his pile of rubbish is still here as well, hah.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure tbh. Some of the framing is here, flatmate had a look under one of the covers. They've boxed in his council car which is pretty lulz.

Those are some damn huge trusses too, 9m across!

I'm expecting more shit will be dropped off today.

concrete continues to harden for about a year

This is true. I read somewhere that the Hoover Dam would have taken over 100 years to properly harden if they hadn't built it in sections with special cooling.

I love programs like that - does that give you cutting plans etc?

Yup, from that you print a cutting list that tells you everything you need to make it

I was thinking about this (WAY TOO MUCH IKNORITE) isn't a 170 degree pitch just an upside down 10 degree pitch??

Yea, thats a upside down 10° standard truss

Day 12 - looks like the stress cutting of the concrete slab was sorted today. That pretty mcuh wraps things up for the year, I doubt anyone is coming back until the 9th.

it has been suggested that I borrow a ute, load all of the rubbish onto it, and dump it outside the udream guy's house over the holidays.

6557765453_b7673354dd_b.jpg