Mega Shed of Ed.

0R10N

just get some mates to go to the pub and talk about how you kneecapped some kid who climbed your fence to get a ball.

If that shit gets repeated enuff, loud enuff they will assume you are mental and keep away.

Although that Smoke Cloak looks awesome. I once let a marine distress smoke flare go off in a car.. at 140km/h with all the windows down the smoke was coming out faster than the slipstream could clear it

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Hi Mr Burglar cunt...Right now not only are the police on their way but I have just activated a gas attack on you that will start to take effect any second now. That tickling ur feeling in your throat is your asophagus closing and begining to choke you.

Also outside the attack dogs/hungry pigs are awaiting your arrival.

Please GTFO and have a nice day...CUNTS!!!"

This!

"Hi Mr Burglar cunt...Right now not only are the police on their way but I have just activated a gas attack on you that will start to take effect any second now. That tickling ur feeling in your throat is your asophagus closing and begining to choke you.

Also outside the attack dogs/hungry pigs are awaiting your arrival.

Please GTFO and have a nice day...CUNTS!!!"

+

just get some mates to go to the pub and talk about how you kneecapped some kid who climbed your fence to get a ball.

If that shit gets repeated enuff, loud enuff they will assume you are mental and keep away.

Although that Smoke Cloak looks awesome. I once let a marine distress smoke flare go off in a car.. at 140km/h with all the windows down the smoke was coming out faster than the slipstream could clear it

+

Can hook you up with some sweet as shit deals on CCTV equipment should ya need it. Can even integrate it into an alarm panel that will bombard you with txts should your garage be opened without your authorization etc.

+

This is pretty cool

http://www.smokecloak.com/en/

=

Scare the fuck out of anyone trying to break in/no one will ever break in.

Looks mean, whens completion day due? I was gonna PM you the other day as I was just researching this for a section we looked at recently. I have only taked to Totalspan so far and they quoted 35k for a high stud coloursteel industrial type 10x12 openspan with one door, slab, consent but no power or plumbing, am I missing something major here? They also commented they do thicker floors than standard

Didnt ask if it was +GST or not but even then its sub $400 a 2

Gaz

Looks mean, whens completion day due? I was gonna PM you the other day as I was just researching this for a section we looked at recently. I have only taked to Totalspan so far and they quoted 35k for a high stud coloursteel industrial type 10x12 openspan with one door, slab, consent but no power or plumbing, am I missing something major here? They also commented they do thicker floors than standard

Didnt ask if it was +GST or not but even then its sub $400 a 2

Gaz

Completion would have been this week however a bunch of factors served to make that not the case. should definitely be done by the middle of January though.

From what I remember during the quoting process Totalspan gave us the cheapest "core" price but the cost rose well above $60k once they started adding things like windows, doors, power/drainage, and labour to have it all erected. If they use the word "provisional" anywhere, expect that amount to increase. I'd also be wary of the consent fees being rolled into the quote, none of the other garage companies included it, and mine came to a total of around $3000 including lodgement.

CCTV may be slightly overkill, and I imagine I'd need quite a bit of HDD space to save at least a day's worth of footage, but an alarm that bombards me with texts? Tell me more!

I run a "Paradox" system,

has smoke detectors for house,

two wireless units for in sheds and can alarm by zone,

Smartway Security in Ngaruawahia set it up for me.

Our one cost $1800 and then $30 a month for monitoring,

ie they call a list of numbers when that shit goes off and then finally a security company if no one answers.

They can tee in camera's and shit as they have done at the missus's bach,

caught some naggers having a beer on there deck last year and id'd them for breaking into the neighbours bach.

Runs looped harddrive i believe so it backs over itself after 30 days or some shit.

set up a system before using a webcam and a pc, recorded and sent photos to an email as soon as it sensed motion, saved a lot of disk space compared to constant recording, also the email function was good as could be alerted on your smart phone as soon as anything happened in the shed. All the software was free and just used an HD webcam for good picture quality.

Had already planned to run some cat6 into the shed so that I can set up a lush music/multimedia setup.

Anyway I'm back from Wellington, there's not much to report since Ned's visit last week and the big lake in the yard has mostly dried up. Unfortunately I discovered that the trench and conduit have in fact already been dug, laid, and filled in my absence, and there's only one draw wire, so I will definitely need to make it count especially if I'll be putting in the aforementioned 6-core alarm cable and cat6.

next step - concrete.

End of Day 8:

6536253165_448f83fc57_b.jpg

Yeah I would've liked to run data and power in separate conduits but obviously the guys came in and blitzed everything while I was away.

will give the sparky a call to see if he can come back but I'm not sure how keen he is this close to xmas. Although judging from how busy things still are, it seems like no one's gone on holiday.