Mega Shed of Ed.

0R10N

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fark, only now is its size fully apparent to me.

Impressed also

Yeah, stood in the middle of the pad yesterday and marvelled at how huge it actually is with the beginnings of walls in place.

next photo update I might put something in there for size reference, like a chair 8)

with the slight foundation elevation over the old garage it also feels like it'll tower over the neighbours' yard.

was fully expecting a van full of builders/rough cunts to turn up this morning, instead it was one old guy in a clapped out Bluebird.

hung around a bit to make sure he didn't need the door unlocked or anything, but he uttered a tacit "She'll be right mate" and proceeded to put up a section of framing without any assistance, he-man spec.

Hope you have the makings of a sweet time lapse video Mr Ed

Yeah will probably combine all the shots from here into a gif. obviously still not as cool as a proper timelapse video though!

By the time you guys next hit Auckland most of the cladding should be on :D

The old bastard turned up again today all by himself as I was leaving around 7am. I wonder how he got those 9m trusses up unassisted? Surely he must have had a posse as well, but the flatmate reported only seeing him onsite all day.

Maybe the guy's middle name is "He-Man"...

Day 17.

6688530517_df9f594921_b.jpg