Ned's 10cyl 310cc 2 smoke

Ned

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ned,

is it possible to run linkages onto throttles as opposed to cable.

All the cables detract from the look of this beast.

Kinda like this in the middle and each arm goin out to opposing engine. then have like 5 on long rod and one cable from handle bars to shaft.

Throttle-Linkage.jpg

^ extremely good point, its definitely going to try and straighten itself out.

but i think plates on the end would be stronger, if its top and bottom, its a square that can fairly easily skew out too,

nah i mean a 2 plates, one at each end, going from top to bottom, welded to the connecting tubes. that will lock it up.

^ extremely good point, its definitely going to try and straighten itself out.

but i think plates on the end would be stronger, if its top and bottom, its a square that can fairly easily skew out too,

nah i mean a 2 plates, one at each end, going from top to bottom, welded to the connecting tubes. that will lock it up.

ah yeah, sweet as, talking about the same concept :lol:

but yes, an important addition.

That is a good point guys, and cheers Fred for the nice words :) Me and cam were assuming you would pick a trillion holes in it :P

Name; open to suggestions. Will likely be named 'the widdow maker' when it blows up this weekend haha.

No pics, as i'm lazy, but got the output shaft on and the front sprocket on too. Will have to get fuel and chain sorted tomorrow, and then i can fire it up! don't have throttle just yet but thats ok for now.

Dave; you are my hero!

I have done sweet fuck all to this thing myself to be honest. Just spun some spanners and drilled some holes while Dave did all the real work. Wish i had enough game to do all this shit myself :(

• Like 1