mini mafia's Mazda Capella

kyteler

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers man guys, the old girls taking a bit longer than I had hoped (an extra 18 months so far haha) but good things take time.

Mike was there any thing in particular that you wanted me to do to the FD or should I just pick it up and let you know when I'm finished?

love the black instead of the usual polished bling in the engine bay.

Cheers I like engine bays that look almost stock/simple like they could of been factory fitted, to me its all about making the engine fit into the car rather than a lot of say the ausi show cars were they make the car fit around the engine and then just mash as much shiny crap and braided lines in as they can.

KISS-Keep it simple stupid 8)

Cheers guys and Seedy you got to at lest keep posting about the wagons, gota motivate me do do some thing great with mine.

I'm still thinking hydraulic over coil over but ill see how your bag set up goes and see if that changes my mind.

Oh and that bloody Datsun to, I must own at least one of those before I die. And knowing you there's probably some other sweet

car/s you have hidden away that you haven't told me about yet because chances are I will want them to.

And yes I will be in Hawks bay on the weekend of labour, my car just may be a little smaller than the ones I usually bring...

Wow. I love catching up on the builds here and yours is tops! I too agree with above comments that the black radiator looks better than shiny silver. The copper lines look good and will go off to a duller finish which I think would give it a nice factory finish. Or fit steel pipes and paint them black too so they are more hidden?

And after finally driving my Viva today for 2 minutes with its maybe 170 ponies and giggling away I cant imagine what a 13B with a turbo the size of a large babies head would be like in a lightweight car. Immense I imagine.