mini mafia's Mazda Capella

kyteler

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah man that's all you need to know right there.

Those ones you've got the close up on are B-type 13x7 +22 (pretty sure that's the specifics of that circle, you could measure them up to check), Made in January 1978. Definitely look to still be alloy. Nothing wrong with that at all.

been pumping quite a few dollars into her from accross the ditch

(loving the exchange rate) got a mate working almost everynight on her so she'll be out and about sooner than one would expect :D thinking of entering the nats to make all the dooshes with 15k paint jobs feel like they have failed, would be a sweet little side by side car action if you were keen

definitely show, 50/50 about drags wether or not it will be tuned blablabla and flights (only flying over for that weekend), only time will tell, next thing on the list is a watts link = max flushness and wide wheels i hate you panhard rod!!

so if your after an adjustable panhard that's solid as a rock with new nolathane bushings mine will be for sale soon

EDIT: also selling my surge tank shiney setup if your keen including a facet lift pump and the bosch pump I have

(got me some big bad SX goodies haha)

Mean jellybean

Yea bro im keen on the panhard rod what would you want for it?

Ive already got my fuel set up sorted so il on those bits but thanks for the offer. Im probably more keen on just entering the show also, may need a bit of practice before I go taking the old girl down the strip.

• 1 month later...

Just the sunroof :/ Talked to him again tonight now that auction has closed and offered him same as last time. Made sure he was aware of no-one actually having the money to buy Rx's + the fact this one is on TM and has been for a long time now and is pretty cheap for what it is.... http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =332285087

Wheels will be sold ASAP. Will buy these 14's http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =331270985 if I get car. Not sure on widening these however as they would prob need welding back together being only 8 bolt.

I do have some 3p 16" meshies which I was going to widen but I think 16's may be a tad hooooge.

Gaz

• 10 months later...