mini mafia's Mazda Capella

kyteler

You getting Ben to do your wiring?

i did some work on one of his mini's the other day and asked if he could do some work on the mazda but he's just to bizy,

maybe if i ask Jordan nicely he could do it for me? haha yea maybe i should stop been lazy and do it myself,

if tank can do it and not blow anything up ild say any one can :D

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, wiring up a Microtech is piss easy. Would have done it myself, but after seeing what Matt did with mine, and the fact he did it for sweet F.A. I'm glad I didn't do it myself.

The wiring is neat, tidy, looks professional as.

Pitty Ben left Cool Car, as Matt now has no one to turn to when he has a question / problem.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

looking good man, this is such a sweet looking car.

quick question (out of genuine curiosity :D ) whats the story with the exhaust? ie the duel exits in the rear muffler. is it for a relativly low restriction flow path while retaing a factory looking exhaust out the back?

looking good man, this is such a sweet looking car.

quick question (out of genuine curiosity :D ) whats the story with the exhaust? ie the duel exits in the rear muffler. is it for a relativly low restriction flow path while retaing a factory looking exhaust out the back?

Cheers bro,prity much yea I just wanted to try and make it look as standard as posible and also try and keep it quiet,i had thought about running a dumy pee shooter out back and having a dump pipe underneath the car some were but since i was makeing it all i thought i mite try some thing a little different

Love the exhaust! In fact the whole car is awesome.

cheers bro and same to you with your cars,i remember first seeing your orange wagon at the nats maybe 5 or 6 years ago, it just looked so freash and clean next to all the ''blinged up'' mazdas

just seen this now,maybe i shouldnt have cut up my omp,oh well :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
must be close to startup soon, or is there wiring still to do?

Shouldnt be to much further off i hope,the main things are the wiring drive sharft and re making new

water in/outlets for the water pump housing,then its all just peacing everything back together realy