mini mafia's Mazda Capella

kyteler

i was thinking a more mild jap theme as i still want to be able to change back to os/wog/euro theme so not to keen on drilling holes for flairs,cutting gaurds ect. i know what you mean about those ssr mk1's i like them but i just dont think that they would work

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
Definately take me for a hoon / giz a race when it's done.

yea bro,im a bit woryed its just guna go round in circles but once im used to it will have to go upto drags/down to track day and test them out.

what injecters/fuel reg ect are you useing? are your injectors side feed/top feed or both?

Definately take me for a hoon / giz a race when it's done.

yea bro,im a bit woryed its just guna go round in circles but once im used to it will have to go upto drags/down to track day and test them out.

what injecters/fuel reg ect are you useing? are your injectors side feed/top feed or both?

Top Feeds with custom rails...

880cc primarys

1680cc secondarys

Nah, bought a metre of fuel rail off NZ performance, cut it down, borrowed the rails off another car to use as templates, had them drilled by an engineer, then had the fittings I wanted welded onto the ends.

Rail kit would be the go though, was a fucking hassle and cost me almost as much. Should still really stiffen up the mounting brackets for the secondary rails, as the ali we used isn't the strongest.

You will make similiar power to me, with a lighter car...

not to mention super mean late 70s shopping trolly spec handling :lol:

If rot808s down on a race/park up look gangsta mission then ill be in aswell, probly with less race and more skid than you guys though

yeah well we'll just see about that :lol:

good man, we should also both roll hotwires as we both know they are mankinds greatest achievement

mite have to find me some hotwires so i can keep up with the Jones's/probly not haha

i got some widened rx4 rims the other day i just need to find ether some 165/55 or 175/50/13's to chuck on them