mini mafia's Mazda Capella

kyteler

thanks guys it turned out better than i thought it would and for only $80 a set well worth it. p.s i love that rx3 have been wotching videos of it on youtube,that guys a nuta but he sure can drive

some more parts arived from the U S of A today,thanks tanka :D

im so loving the fact theres gonna be copper and brass everywhere, giz a ride

il be at kumeu so could be aranged,you going to have your 808 there?

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys it turned out better than i thought it would and for only $80 a set well worth it. p.s i love that rx3 have been wotching videos of it on youtube,that guys a nuta but he sure can drive

some more parts arived from the U S of A today,thanks tanka :D

im so loving the fact theres gonna be copper and brass everywhere, giz a ride

il be at kumeu so could be aranged,you going to have your 808 there?

Ill be there too. and will be coming with rot808 on that drive :)

Ill make sure the 808 is there

Ill be there too. and will be coming with rot808 on that drive :)

Ill make sure the 808 is there

choice :D

im kinda keen to do kumeu and then cary on to the jap meet in the afternoon but

i dont realy know auckland that well so is the jap meet like agiz away from kumeu?

I'm thinking of doing something similar. I'm probably going to stay the friday night up there so I can check out kumeu before we bail down to the Jap meet, but you could just aim to be in Kumeu real early in the morning. It usually takes 1-2 hrs to get in at peak time though, thats the only problem. Also, AE25 is a little bit light on the details for the Jap meet, we've finally found out the date but I have no idea what time it is??

I'm thinking of doing something similar. I'm probably going to stay the friday night up there so I can check out kumeu before we bail down to the Jap meet, but you could just aim to be in Kumeu real early in the morning. It usually takes 1-2 hrs to get in at peak time though, thats the only problem. Also, AE25 is a little bit light on the details for the Jap meet, we've finally found out the date but I have no idea what time it is??

i think a few of us will be heading up on the friday night, save getting up so early just have to make sure we keep old tanka on a leash this year

• 4 weeks later...

mean thanks bro,im not even sure what happined was just on the drive way doing some repears to my roof racks and herd some thing go pop,stray bullet? haha stuft if i know aye found a window in hibiskis coast i think it is? just waiting for the guy to get back to me

im not even sure what happined was just on the drive way doing some repears to my roof racks and herd some thing go pop,stray bullet?

I definatly think it was the regular Mafia trying to take out the mini mafia, you on their turf boy :badgrin:

Unrelated matter if your going to summerdrags theres a cruise leaving from Htown gardens (gate 1) at 9am on sunday morning, got some sick cars coming so anyone who wants come along is welcome

• 2 weeks later...
Visor and roof racks look choice as and will make it stand out from the stereotypical RoTaZ

Was gutted when I saw it had been taken off.

How does it not already stand out? are there heaps of rxs this style round the place that ive somehow missed in the last 10 years?

Visor just looks tacked on, doesnt fit the lines of the car properly and is too much IMO