mini mafia's Mazda Capella

kyteler

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thanx guys 8)

it was a prity sweet trip across aus, only problim we had was the needle falling off the speedo but we couldnt do the speed limit any way so that wasnt to bad.

it was a bit of a mission to get it complyed, had to get all new brakes disks drums pads shoes slave cylinders, there was a small amount of rust on the left A piller behind the gaurd and around the front and rear screans so had to get a repear cert for that which was an extra $360, plus the front screan cracked when i had that pulled out so that was another $400 for a new one.

it had non stock front seats in it so i found sum 808 seats and stretched them slightly to fit,

high stop light, make rear springs captive, new rear seat belts a few exhaust leaks and thats about it i think.

i live around chedworth so yea that would be me.

exterior is staying the same, maybe a repaint one day but for now ive got more important things to wory about,iv been offered a crashed batty for a very good prise :wink:

have got a few interior pics but its not that prity, partly due to a slite accident i had with sum fire works i picked up off a guy in alice springs.

made the trip down a wee bit more exciting but the intrerior and our hearing suffered a bit.

i used jenner cargo to bring it over.

shipping was $2150+gst but it was prity dirty when we dropt it off at the warf so i got charged an extra $400 to have it steam cleaned so all up it came to $2964.44.

call jason at jenners and hel tell you exactly whats involved,he was realy helpfull sorted out my importing lisence and every thing, all i had to do was drop the car off and then pick it up when it arived.

his number is 09 254 4005

went to the mount to have a look at batty yesterday but could not get ahold of the guy once over there, will keep trying and yea will let you know what the interior is like when i see it

• 2 weeks later...

oops that sounds kinda harsh, sory bro just not my thing :)

:shock: Sweet so your putting the 13bt in the Capella?

yea bro thats the plan.

been out spending more money today,

got a masterpower t64 turbo

a microtech lt10s with coil packs

and a tial 60mm wastegate.

i think all ive got left to go now is gearbox/fly wheel and clutch set up

and then i can start putting sum stuff together :D