Random slightly cool stuff you built but not worth its own thread, thread

h4nd

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rhyscar said:

Sweet little project for the day to make more useable work and storage space in the shed. 

Had an old kitchen unit just taking up space and holding the toolbox up. Wasn’t very useable had a warped soggy mdf top on it. I had a lot of extra bits and pieces jammed into other corners of the shed that needed a home and weren’t very well stored  

Picked up some offcuts of ply off a friend and made a new bench top for it. The ply was 12mm so decided to double thickness it with the help of some no more nails..  By the time I pulled the old top off half of it was rotten and junk so rebuilt it with some old wood I had lying around. 

Quick trip to Bunnings and got some storage bins for like $7ea to fit into the shelves as deep drawers. 

CF44C2BD-0C18-48B8-808C-4674F6D9E59F.thumb.jpeg.e1afd71ba48cb3851c7ac92a3cfaabd2.jpeg

Pretty happy with the result and didn’t really cost me anything. Feels like a successful Sunday project!

Wow! It looks completely different to last night. Good work. 

So much extra storage space :D . 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KP_wag said:

That's pretty choice, what ya had her up to? 

Easly kick up to 25kph on the broad walk river path in palmerston north i need a motorbike break booster so can put on breaks :D

• Like 2