Idea - OS Shed Tour

So, lots of the oldboys in hot rod clubs do a thing whereby they spend a saturday going from one members shed/garage to the next guys shed/garage, having beers and yarns and swapping shit and having a bit of a bbq along the way. 

Do we think we have the interest/willingness to do something like this when Summer rolls back around?

• Like 1

Oh yeah this sounds awesome!!!!!!!

I think we can put my Shed on the tour :)

I think your shed could be a stand alone tour!

• Like 4

Yea talk to your area rep I guess? I  would think something along the lines of meet up somewhere for breakfast/lunch, then car pool around? Means the shed addresses are given out on the day (a logical order to visit is already worked out by the organiser) and you meet everyone who will be coming to your pad at the meeting point before hand. 

Known the hotrod community as a "shed raid", given the wide spread of available sheds in the Auckland region this could be turned into a decent cruise around the city.

If it's in a couple of weeks or more we might even have one to add to the list.

• Like 1

Sounds like a super lush idea. Start with breakfast and finish with dinner and some beers. Perhaps can be extended from garage specific to just 'lush oldschool shit' so those with sweet vintage bikes and stuff can feel included.

Summer sounds like a decent time to sort it too.

• Like 1