Zebra Dudes 1973 Mustang Sportsroof

The Dude

Errr I'm a big,big, big man, so I kinda make it look tiny, its actually a pretty big car, look at the dude in front for comparison.

Complience should be  a dream with this, hopefully, as no flags, and after a thorough check today no holes or anything!!!

I'm fighting with the locknuts at the moment. F$%king things, who's gonna steal the wheels in the middle of the Frickin desert!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I don't like all these smartphones, and I can't, won't, don't want spend all my life playing candy crush or whatever,

Your all going to have to wait until Three on the Tree and me get together and film you some  :)

But I promise burnout, soon :)

• Like 2

I do enjoy the sign behind galaxie that says " let life surprise you.

Bought a muzzy? Yup!

Guna drive it home without knowing if it runs,drives,stops,corners or even if the tyres hold air?.............. Wheres my stetson - let life surprise you!

• Like 1

Based on inspection in the weekend, between my prefered style references of Mad Max, Deathproof and www.facebook.com/RattyMuscleCars I think your Mustang is pretty much finished. 

Maybe remove a few more interior panels and add some ducttape bits.

• Like 3