Zebra Dudes 1973 Mustang Sportsroof

The Dude

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So hopefully the Mustang will be Landed in NZ in January sometime, fingers crossed.

Bronze you are totally correct Toby HB Halicki was a wrecker owner too, and he's kind of my hero, and you are also spot on the ball with the amassing of cars.

Yep it is going exactly where you think its going, we will be making a short movie at some point in time, we did a photo shoot with the Torino the other day, I'll get us all involved when the time comes :)

And yeah Drums, I have no idea why the Disc option box wasn't ticked, but it certainly should have been :|

• Like 2

So hopefully the Mustang will be Landed in NZ in January sometime, fingers crossed.

Bronze you are totally correct Toby HB Halicki was a wrecker owner too, and he's kind of my hero, and you are also spot on the ball with the amassing of cars.

Yep it is going exactly where you think its going, we will be making a short movie at some point in time, we did a photo shoot with the Torino the other day, I'll get us all involved when the time comes :)

And yeah Drums, I have no idea why the Disc option box wasn't ticked, but it certainly should have been :|

leave the drums on, and find some original wheels with hub caps,(or whatever it had fitted originally)  bet there would not be many left like that! Anyway, drums just add to the excitement; will it stop? won't it?  :badgrin: 

• Like 1

Man you wont believe the grief I had deviating from stock, since my car is a 1 0f 1, but honestly once you modify a car it truly is a 1 of 1.

Since I've already gone the modify route I may go a LOT further :)

Drums are great to stop you once, but only once, and not from high speed, since everyone who's ever been in a car with me knows that I drive like James Hunt after a particularly large party, and the Moosetang weighs as much as your average aircraft carrier, disc's are definitely in its future ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ah The Pony is awaiting Headliner at the moment, I've just replaced the Busted windscreen, and its due to depart next week for Kiwiland,

Man I'm getting pretty excited :)

It will owe me about $9000 landed, so I guess it was a pretty cheap daily driver quality Mustang really.