Hawkes Boes Mk5 - Discussion

Leebo3

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I failed. Miraculously I did not throw up this year. It was pretty close at Burger Fuel for a while though...

I didn't fail at Hawke's Boes completely. I drunkenly rode a wheelchair down a bank into a pothole with a passenger on my lap and didn't die!

dont worry hun i fertalized the garden with kks brew enough for the both of us!!

Double triple thanks to those that turned up. Kinda sad that we dont get more numbers, but makes it more special for those that do turn up.

Few thanksies to holla out -

Manu for his ZOMG awesome log-o. Cant wait for next year.

Steamy Al, especially for his work turning the great logo into stickers, and how cool were the shirts that he sorted.org aswell. And and his work with oldnathan for making the track action happen.

Ogre and Bay Oil Supply Services for a box full of magic prizes. Was flippin sweet.

K-trippin for his paperwork side of business, helps make everything go that much smooth.

And yeah, all you folk that turned up and made it fun. Will def be trickey to step it up a notch next year!

• Like 1