Hawkes Boes Mk5 - Discussion

Leebo3

Sorry Nathan and Seedy - wasn't meaning to rag too hard but something has to be said otherwise its going to be the same with every event we have.

What got me the most was the mustard being sprayed around the kitched and the smashing of the muffin (that Tara made for me and I was going to take home) was completely un-necessary and caused untold mess that was really shit to clean up - meanwhile the culprits were nowhere to be seen.

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on a lighter note, was good to see more and more females. means the mrs has people to keep her entertained! rofl

May I suggest extra mirrors in the bathrooms then? An unprecedented glut of females made morning warpaint application more difficult.

I kid by the way...

Dont need to be sorry KK

I know how it is.

But yeah, Our prep work on the rubbish made shit alot easier.

Still need to keep pushing poeple into buying cans tho, makes life a lot easier.

And maybe more Ciggy butt containers lol. nothing like picking those out of the grass :)

I didnt ge to see the kitchen in the morning until after it had been cleaned., and in fact, i barely went inside the whole of sunday night.

Sounds fucken trgic tho. well done to all the people that helped with cleaning up. Whish we could all give you prizes also.

Should make up a sticker that has a vacuum cleaner on it tat gets handed out to the poeple who make an effort.

LOL

I am the boss :P

mangle?

mangle = pre-mangled. KK reminded me of a really smart idea that I had while drinking that may have contributed to the pain.

Congrats on the weekend, although I only made it for sun/mon it was epic and heaps of fun. Also heaps impressed with organisation waaay more than expected. Still having a giggle that its held at a christian camp. Hope to make it to another one sometime.

Lost my heaps awesome planes though, so if they didnt hit the bin I hope that the finder keeper enjoys the epicness of them (thanks for the award)

And maybe more Ciggy butt containers lol. nothing like picking those out of the grass :)

I will personally apologise for approximately 50 of those. I picked heaps up from outside the front door on Sunday afternoon but I forgot on Monday. Sorry!

I'm sorry, I failed. Miraculously I did not throw up this year. It was pretty close at Burger Fuel for a while though...

I didn't fail at Hawke's Boes completely. I drunkenly rode a wheelchair down a bank into a pothole with a passenger on my lap and didn't die!