Chris,s Scrapping Slamiler

Chris.QCR

Here it is.

Built over the last month at work with help from

Andy Gal.(Cheers for wheels brother)

Lewis Horrel(Free tires!)

My Boss for hookups

Inspired after seeing KKs Slamiler on way to OSN

So its made of 50x50x3 box for the perimeter and 25x25x3 for the top ring. Then 50x50x6 for the axles and the Pyramid supports.

Using 1500KG Hubs/stubs/axles

Saftey Chain,LED Taillights,Guards.All from Trojan Trailer parts. Good deals

18mm Marine ply floor

Wheels are 15x10 4WD Steels

Tires are 205/50/15

Camber is about -12 to -15 was hard to measure

All up it owes me about $300 for all the new parts minus Wheels/Tires which is was hooked up from my mates

Much fun to Build, Have kept a good eye on the Wof book and it ticks all the boxes. Got a workshop keen to put a wof on it. So just saving up coin for plate then ill go get wof.

Towed it from work back home from one side of town to the other behind Joshs Val wagon(Chur bro) and the facials that were hung from the public were mind blowing. Its built to take two full size motorcycles.4 Scooters.10+ Tweed bicycles.

Just got to stain the deck and put one more guard support on each guard. Stoked

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fuck this things retarded/amazing, fucking love it!! im not sure why i havnt thought of it before but your idea of putting motorcycles on is awesome for ease of getting stuff off n on, may look at rotating my duratorques to lower my bike trailer lol

Fuck yeah top work man of the same name but with a different mother - I reckon if you closed in the back of the mudguards so you don't see the extreme gap - it would improve the look.

I love the 6 stud though.. also needs MOAR slam.. LOL

Cheers for all the choiceness fellas. I do plan on covering in the inside of the guards. Matt blacking the guards and staining the deck. Will put up a pic after tweed ride on saturday stacked with tweed bikes. The camber is extreme. It would be a shame just to tuck 3 degrees of camber though so go all out and drop some jaws.