Chris,s Scrapping Slamiler

Chris.QCR

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trailer now has some braces on the inside centre of the guards to stiffen them up a bit.

Tidied some wiring . Checked a tested everything ready to take to wof tomorrow

oh and also got a plate today. Registered as a QCR Slamiler!!!!

Def angled guards for win - wof guy may not throw you out but the cops will on your "tyre being outside the guard" - albeit the lower half of the tyre.

Guards look like they will sit lower if angled too??

Decent effort for time allowed though. :D

Any modification done to any vehicle/trailer is all up to 3 peoples discretion. I could have a VTNZ wof and a Lvvta cert but a cop can still order it off the road if they deem it unsafe.

Im sure when the boundry is pushed this far it can be easily taken off road.Stickered.

So then all i do is take the plates off put them on the father in laws garden trailer. Get the vtnz wof then profit.

Hell Yeah KK.

Failed wof today on the guards being on straight. I need to alter them to the follow the angle of the wheel. In order to get the guard to cover the tread of the tire.

Pretty ok with that to be honest. Dont want the wof man to get raped because he said if they come back to him he can go thru the book and show there is nothing that makes this trailer illegal. Will remedy this tomorrow night

I KaNt bIleeVE your juSt KopyiN ThiS guY:

181324_10150906856586880_719698731_n.jpg

(Or however it is that Eat-a-cock wearing teenage fucktards that park-hardly and like derpstep would say it - i'm not 100% up with the lingo, but do know that they spell you're incorrectly and think they invented slammed trailers...)

Ah very nice Trailers guys. Except looks like im the only one too

1. 15 Deg Negative camber! It looks good on cars so why not a trailer if your building if from scratch

2. No suspension. They dont carry fuck all weight so no need for suspension. And last nite with two 50cc mopeds it towed like a dream.

No suspension also means the deck is clear of things like axles.leaf springs ^^

I do pine the trailer movement in NZ. The one above is merely flipped tho. Not pining enough. But thats Auckland. We roll wild down here in Quake City