EURON8/Chickity - House Pimping.

EURON8

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please excuse the crappy phone pics uploaded to facebook then saved then uplaod on photobucket.

Quick before and after of the preparational demo work Tara and I did last Sunday.

deck1_zps98d005a7.jpg

My dad showed up Monday morning to get started. All the lower deck removed and new bearers and posts going in. Because the new lower piece is so much bigger we decided it should be lower so we arent towering above the neighbours fences, Besides it doesnt need to be as high as it was. slammed deck, yeah i did it.

deck2_zpsbb87244e.jpg

End of the first day. all the bearers in

deck3_zpsbf499c63.jpg

This is what it looked like this afternoon after 6 days working on it. Technically monday was our only full day, the others were half to 3/4 days due to late starts and phucking around/SUUUUUPER hot days of impossible to work in sun.

deck8_zpsb5bd1b6b.jpg

Still have the step between the 2 levels to build. The steps from lower down to lawn and likely some skirting to close it all in. Oh and seating/fencing around most edges. Will be good to finally have a permenant fence to keep the dog out of the vege garden instead of the plastic mesh / pallet combination seen in the first picture.

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Wee teaser of some planting and building I've done last couple of weekends.

Ill do a proper update tomorrow

null-12.jpg

Only threw my toys once when I was lying under the edge of deck nailing on a packer and knocked the chisel off. Sconed me right on my eyebrow hurt like shit. Luckily it was the handle end but its not a small chisel.

Dog is still getting use to new backyard access steps.

• Like 4