EURON8/Chickity - House Pimping.

EURON8

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on now Dane. We're not arbourists, but we're also not 15yr olds. Just because we haven't taken as many trees down as you have, doesn't mean we're idiots. It came down without any damage to people or property (except that bodykit piece, but thats probably for the best), aside from doing it faster, I can't see that you can improve on that tbh.

No fire.

Gonna fill the third of the big wheelie bins with kindling and then mulch the rest of the not-good-for-firewood stuff.

Come on now Dane. We're not arbourists, but we're also not 15yr olds. Just because we haven't taken as many trees down as you have, doesn't mean we're idiots. It came down without any damage to people or property (except that bodykit piece, but thats probably for the best), aside from doing it faster, I can't see that you can improve on that tbh.

No fire.

Gonna fill the third of the big wheelie bins with kindling and then mulch the rest of the not-good-for-firewood stuff.

Ok, done being smug.

Well, glad ya's got it down safely

I find mulching is more fun than dropping the tree.

Are you going to use the mulch? Ive got a few areas around home that need some more. hint hint.

side note, I dropped the Karaka out the back of my place with strops and small cuts.

Grab mine if your mates one is piss weak. swap for some mulch.

I love mine to bits. I got it as a rusty peice of sh1t on trademe. Some dork in Remuera left it outside and it rusted like a mo-fo. (pics of build thread on facebook)

I welded up a new intake and bent up a new base. Then had the whole lot hot dipped galv.

5hp of fury.

35270_1536565414780_4513756_n.jpg

I did try to explain that.

Thought yours was an electric one Jono?

Are you mental? Oh, wait. Never mind.

Electric ones are only good for twigs and leaves.

The beauty of mine is theres just one big hole for everything to go down, like the electric ones, but it can handle a 50mm branch..

more pics here.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1524703158231.2069904.1254201712&type=3

• 4 months later...