beavers trump wag discussion

Beaver

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

had a lady give me shit about it at the ferry (ie you dorve to dunedin to get "this" haha). was lol/she just wanted back seat action.

then she saw the pink BMX i had int he back (for exxcessive steve) and asked me if I had done the coast to coast.....seriously. her husband was yarning about it to some other duffus and yeh.

Ky and I thought we saw you in Rolleston. Were going to block you in with Sunnys but it turned out it wasnt really you. Cool story bro

This.

Was weird as fuck. You were in CHC at the time and so we figured it had to be you, how many white slightly scruffy trump goons are there? Well.. at least two it seems.

Love the car mate, leave it as it is. I always wanted the sedan of these, didnt know the wagon existed until last month. Now I want/ need one.

Might have to replace my outback wagon with something like this.allthough my wife would change the locks to the house if I did

Ky and I thought we saw you in Rolleston. Were going to block you in with Sunnys but it turned out it wasnt really you. Cool story bro

This.

Was weird as fuck. You were in CHC at the time and so we figured it had to be you, how many white slightly scruffy trump goons are there? Well.. at least two it seems.

Bet it's the other one that sold on TM around the same time sheepers and I were down South, a near identical one in white on TM.

I always wanted the sedan of these, didnt know the wagon existed until last month. Now I want/ need one.

I WILL SOON be replacing my horrible outback wagon with something like this.and i will change the locks to the house so that her indoors cant even get a chance to complain

omg!

I was out getting some breakfast this morning, and I saw this cars doppleganger! After having not seen a trumpet 'goon in living memory, (About 6 mins on a good day) I saw one in equivelent condition, only with an uber meke os roof rack on it. I was soo busy staring at it in disbelief that I almost crashed into it. If only I'd had a camera handy.........