beavers trump wag discussion

Beaver

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn you have it low an wide steels already. Put me to shame, what 3 years owning bellett an still haven't done anything with it!!

Well done

Don't start playing that game.... :P

Amping to see this at Nats, hope you're gonna sleep in it.

• 4 weeks later...

It my drill press drill has more torque than a Big Block Chev and when it picks up it tends to throw the person using the drill - its doubly fucking scary cos the switch is a bit dicky so it pays to have someone at the wall switch ready to turn it off if it picks up..

what be this drill you speak of??lol .and sweet about no gaurd issues,i wasnt so lucky when i put D windows on the front of the cortina,had to flare gaurd approx 20mm to stop it rubbing :x

i measured my wheels up and got them widened to suit so was pretty confident they were going to fit sweet. I had the red sedan at the tiem and didnt want to have to touch the guards as the paint was too good. would happily beat the shit out of this one to make something fit

It my drill press drill has more torque than a Big Block Chev and when it picks up it tends to throw the person using the drill - its doubly fucking scary cos the switch is a bit dicky so it pays to have someone at the wall switch ready to turn it off if it picks up..

sounds like my sort of tool :lol:

and Beaver,clever thinking on getting them set perfectly for a triumph.the D windows on cortina were setup for a widebody s1 rx7 :?

• 3 weeks later...

meant to come have a quick yarn at track seeing I wasn't heading to vegas...but corolla was being enough of a cunt to warrant my attention.

Car looked awesome man, the wheels look sweet, not sure what you are worried about there tbh. Maybe go for non-black?