Mikeys '72 Datsun 240z

mikey

TTT probably could've got my spacers sorted. They're hopefully gonna rejiggle some shit around to give me a bit more clearance, if they don't get time I'll do it myself tonight. But I've asked them to do it if they can fit it in, the less I do the better given timeframes! And if they do it it'll be a little less dodgy driving it home tonight; it's missing airdam (with indicators) and front bumper and shit right now for clearance, so obviously better to have that on before I hit the road!

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did it all go today man?

No issues driving it? (that spinning wheel issue last night?)

Looking forward to seeing(/hearing/watching it hoon)it on saturday!

Hopefully you all hard work pays off.

Yeah it all went pretty sweet. Spinning wheel senario doesn't seem to have been anything. I'm putting it down to sheer forces. Selecting first is hard, I suspect the angles might be a little off with my shifter relocation bracket? Hmmm

I too am very much looking forward to giving it a proper drive. Stoked it looks like I'll be there!

fuck.

yes.

great work man, i look forward to seeing it on saturday.

YAY! Pumped. Don't expect perfection thou, there's a few rangi bits I had to do to get it ready on time. I'm sure there'll be a few weeks of going back over those. I'm happy with all the big stuff thou. Just shit like the many plugged coolant lines, the taped up loops of wiring which needs to be shortened, and bonnet latch senario will be a total bodge I'm sure!

Awww shucks, thanks guys.

It sounds pretty good, but I've not fanged it yet. And the idle it quite high....... I'm still undecided on it to be honest. It's super smooth. and no rasping.... I really should go and listen to it more! haha