For Questions Regarding WOFs/CERTs/NUMBER PLATEs

si

Go back to the VTNZ and throw acid in the bitches face?

I had a cunt at VTNZ once talk shit to me once too. I tried to get get new plates to replace lost ones, and the brain dead fuck almost deregistered it. But first he told me to leave it, and come back another time. What a fucktard.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

alright i have a gays situation on a gays car

the gf's poolude has been sitting reg on hold for a while/long time due to a few little faults etc

she recently went in vtnz/vinz to have to have the Pplates transfered to her other car, but the muff munching bitch behind the counter advised her it would be 'better' to de-register the honda than issue it new plates and put it back on hold. the gf not knowing what this really meant agreed with her and dereg'd it.

i was unaware of this

its been a few months now and just decided that we should tidy it up wof it and sell it, went on car jam to check when its last wof was to see that its plates had been killed and thus the gf tells me the storey

is there anything i can do? or just call the metal man

Send her back in to explain the problem, wrong advice from employee there has caused her car to be of no value, although she must have filled out a form. No joy go higher (they will provide info about who to talk to)

I find going in there and laying down the law gets you nowhere however they do have the ability to reverse their mistakes, if you can pull out some b/s about the earthquakes and stress etc it may work. I know of a couple of lapsed cars being put back on the system due to earthquake delays, closed shops and basically good bullshitters. Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if you mount a fuel tank in the boot you can fill it straight into the tank but you will need to put a spill ring with a drain to the outside on the filler, and the tank vent needs a rollover valve and to vent outside the car. plastic tanks are ok, no expiry date as far as i know. rear bulkhead will need to be fairly well sealed off as well so no fumes get in the passenger compartment

That's interesting as at the moment I have no interior and can turn around and see my OEM tank sitting there above the diff. It's not even vented to the outside either :|

Can you explain more about the spill ring?

spill ring is basically a 'cup' around the filler with a drain to catch any overflow and direct it outside the veehickle so you dont end up with fuel in the boot. sorry cant find a pic at the moment.

the funniest one ive seen was a small ali frypan from briscoes, with a thread tapped in it for the drain.

if the tank is mounted inside the boot area and its not factory, it needs to be sealed off from passenger compartment. you can hook it up to the factory filler.

if its the factory tank in the boot then it doesnt need to be any better sealed than original.

What the deal with authority card vs a cert for a cage?

Can you have a full cage with an authority card and use it on the road, and thereby not needing a cert for it.

Or do you need a cert to get the authority car?

This is kinda what I'm envisioning. Half cage with two bars towards the top of the windshield and 2 bars to the fronts of the doors. Since full cages are only for people who earn millions/year I figured this would be a good compromise in strength.

283108_10150380341055898_775775897_10250758_576236_n.jpg

would this even get a homologation?

Full cage (in a unibody type car) needs authority card to run on the road, anything covered on the authority card does not need to be certified, its covered by the card. however most cars serious enough to need a full cage need certs for other things which auth card cant cover, ie adj susp, engine & brake mods etc......

Half cages ie all the bars behind the drivers seat back dont need auth card or certification, cant have rear seats though.