!!!!!!Hanmeet 2024 23rd-25th August - Entry Form is up now!!!!

Will I attend os hanmeet?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Will I attend os hanmeet 2024

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So it looks like this is a thing. I have entered and paid. I'll be co-piloting the Sigma down from Tga with @MaxPower. The mighty Sigma is being handed over to its proud new owner at Hamner so We are looking for a ride from Hamner to Chch Airport on Monday morning. I think our flight leaves around mid day. @HighLUX will probably be joining us too. Can anyone help with airport transfers?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Thphantum said:

So it looks like this is a thing. I have entered and paid. I'll be co-piloting the Sigma down from Tga with @MaxPower. The mighty Sigma is being handed over to its proud new owner at Hamner so We are looking for a ride from Hamner to Chch Airport on Monday morning. I think our flight leaves around mid day. @HighLUX will probably be joining us too. Can anyone help with airport transfers?

possibly.
have not decided our plans before/after event, but Kaikoura and west coast are on the radar

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Thphantum said:

Im fairly sure somebody will. 

Im probs taking a lame daily too. So plenty seats etc. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Thphantum said:

Lol should probably figure out how I'm getting it back to chch.

Also I'm sure there will be heaps of room with us heading back to chch for you guys.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DoBro Jesus said:

Lol should probably figure out how I'm getting it back to chch.

Also I'm sure there will be heaps of room with us heading back to chch for you guys.

Drive it cunt

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RUNAMUCK said:

Bang 3RAD on the back of the Chazza!

That would be a very tricky balancing game. Too far forward and I'd have many guard rubs. Too far back and there's not enough suspension travel on the back axle so the rear wheels will lift off the ground.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, RUNAMUCK said:

@yoeddynz this was your idea. Why you no register yet?????

@Hannah

@Willdat?

@ThePog

@Willdat?

@scooters

@moparmuppet (please bring the caddy, and heat up the earth to spite Greta)

So far away from committing.  In Perth,  Singapore Thursday.  Will bring Caddy or whatever if  something has a wof. Hope to have some idea of time on and off by the end of next month. Will be there if I am home. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1