AUCKLAND MONTHLY MEET -20 August

EURON8

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably take the mps to this one if the weather is that bad, partly cos it's a pain to move the cars around to get it out of the garage and means getting wet. Give me shit all you want, at least I'll be dry!

Haha. MPS mini meet tonight? Skyline's battery is on its last legs so was thinking I should just run the daily down.

It's been ominously overcast but dry in Albany all morning, hopefully it stays like this for the rest of the day.

Quit sassing on Denham for having different ideas, he's just opening up the Auckland region to different ideas to suit people who avoid wet weather cruising haha

How is being too fairy to take your car out in the rain a different idea?

It's a car maaaaaaaaaaate, made to be driven.

Maybe if it was a northern winter with salted roads, but there's nothing to be concerned about with an NZ winter.

• Like 1

Haha. MPS mini meet tonight? Skyline's battery is on its last legs so was thinking I should just run the daily down.

It's been ominously overcast but dry in Albany all morning, hopefully it stays like this for the rest of the day.

Yeah alright, storm trooper and darth gaydar?

• Like 4

^ Possibly, but not that I can recall.

Yeah alright, storm trooper and darth gaydar?

I chuckled heartily. Will see how the Skyline responds when I get home tonight.

Chucked the charger on it last night after it made THACK THACK THACK noises instead of engaging the starter motor. All of the dash lights were dim even though the voltage reading was 12.7V, so I don't hold high hopes for the battery.