- i5oogt -

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Gomaxgo..

Flip sorry bro!

Karl, this was a fantastic weekend! Thanks for all you did, this trip was seamless!

Everyone there.. Thanks for making this the best weekend of my year. It was fantastic to meat so many of you. There are so many highlights, laughs, and antics had, I cant list a highlight!

So lush, so epic.

Let the photos and videos begin..

PS Whoever snuck the heinekins into my car thismorning; thank you

PPS Maggy, I slept under you last night, thanks for keeping control of your bowel 

• Like 1

Karl and organisers and Gophers all, THANK YOU.

I had a great time, you guys and gals all rock. It's such a thing to have so many folk chillin', hangin' out in such a sweet location. Great to meet even more of the OS family. I haven't had such a great weekend for I can't remember how long (though my calorie counting leathers might). The bike ran like a charm, nice to see the team on the roads on the way through.

• Like 1

Was an awesome weekend as usual. cheers to all those involved with sorting it out and putting on such a good show. All that meat! wild bloody pork on a spit with apple sauce. Food rules my world and i was not let down :-)

Filled Viva up after weekend and given all the caning it got by many it was still stupidly cheap to run :-) which means more money for food...

First time Ive ever driven a Anglia and sitting in the century getting my back massaged while going for a spin was cool too.

Hot pools always good and getting to watch a real life dinosaur leaving the pools was awesome.

• Like 1