Hanmer springs Meat - 2014

- i5oogt -

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to everyone who attended, it was a super awesome weekend. 

The camp were super happy with us and have already pencilled our booking in for 2015 (31st Aug, 1st and 2nd of september)

Glenn you are the man for sorting the spit and the pig. Anton you were bloody hilarious last night. Greg - sweet sigma bro

get those pics up...

• Like 8

What a lush weekend!! So many beards, so much meat all the GC's. Bairdy I don't think I've laughed so hard in a loong time good job keeping the masses entertained! Good to know that we are welcome back for next year can't wait! Kudos to Karl for all his mad organising skills in making this happen again. Felixx you did a bloody good job of carving that hog delish! I have a video of some sweet analogue synth sounds from that contraption Aaron found haha, Will post it later. 

• Like 1

SUPER RAD WEEKEND!

thanks to all involved, of course karl the gang who put it all together, see you next year if not sooner. now for a few days of zombie style work and recovery.

cheers BVB and beaver for a really good team hat-team roadtrip, i have a frillion photos to sort

• Like 1

Epic weekend. Simon and I walked in the door some time around 11:30 last night.

Shaz, I have a video of you burning the nickelback cd, along with a few other photos. Massive thanks to all involved. Was the 1st SI os event I've attended and will definitely be returning!

Oi Damo, give me your fucking lighter!

• Like 3

What a weekend, whoop we survived though!

Karl you're a legend, so well organized and carried out! Rez, cheers for the Cherry trips, love u long time. Bloody good times and stoked i don't have to work today :) Awesome meeting the couple of you that i didnt know and catching up with those of you i dont see much!