Hanmer springs Meat - 2014

- i5oogt -

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Karl and fellow organisers for the sweet weekend. Thanks Alex for the Viva mission. Long overdue for a pin in that thing. So amazing. And finally thanks Bairdy for being a kind and caring room mate for the weekend.

Pics and vids to come. Are we just slamming them in here?

• Like 2

Pretty special weekend right there.

So good to get slaughtered with my os boes and boe-ettes again.

And thoroughly enjoyed a huge salad banquet so late at night. (People are coming around to my way of thinking at last)

Thanks to Karl for making the weekend such a lush reality. And huge ups to all who came.

Also fucking massive thanks to Karl for letting me use his truck for recovery purposes.

Returned the Val to dads around 2ish on sunday. We had the motor and trans out, and separated that afternoon. Nothing too fucked really. His excess is only $100. So it's far from the end of the world. But that's the end of me and vals on unsealed roads. (I rolled my one of those on gravel some years ago)

I really got max enjoyment from otp yarns on the friday night. Pity I don't really remember much of what was said. And shgwag, the things that came out of your mouth will haunt me for months.................

• Like 7