Hanmer springs Meat - 2014

- i5oogt -

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No pie woes in nelson. Well except the fact that there are no pies here that come close to matching the best in the world - those from Renwick. I will have to get manu or him with the massive beard to get me some as they pass through Renwick on way to the lakes.

• Like 2

Anyone from the Nelson side need a ride? I have 2 free seats.

Will still needs a ride but being a teacher cant get off early. Im going around to his new house tonight so will push the idea that he takes a sicky.  Kids can take sickys so why cant teachers?

• Like 1

You will need to cover your own Tea on Friday night and anything you would like to drink that night . Then sat breakfast and tea and any booze for that day and night then locker rental at the pools then Sunday breakfast . Plus gas there and back which can be made cheaper by taking a north islander or two depending on car/ engine size . Can be done on noodles and double browns or buy every meal from a restaurant and drink absinthe and craft beer

• Like 1

Lock in "A".

Except I'm going to eat real food for dinner saturday night. For the price of a feed of greasys from the Log cabin, I can eat a sitdown meal, and have leftover pizza for Breakfast*

*well, maybe a little bit more than a feed of fnc.