Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fucking awesome Al !!! Love it !

And Laurence I'm not to sure aye. Was gonna take a couple bikes but sounds like quite a few people are keen on the tramp up to Mt Isobel. I'm keen to drink and tramp then roll down the hill to the pools to relax in the afternoon before getting Ito some more beers

• Like 2

Im gonna shout you some bloody good Beer at Hanmer Karl! You have done a top notch job so far and im sure we will all be impressed when the weekends done.

Strangely looking forward to the tramp despite knowing how hungover i am. Just looking forward to Alex & Hannahs commentary as we walk up the mountain

• Like 5

So ive been away but had a quick browse through posts, im just wanting to check that ive paid the $77 or whatever at start and the $33 for a meal, this is all i need to pay upfront correct,

Just dont want to be that guy haha

PS Coronas going for the REVIN test in the next few days.

YYEEEESSSSSSs

• Like 1

This is pretty lame for the the organisers of this event ! You register an get given a deadline for payment . Would be a bit sad for these people to make a loss for what's going to be a awesome event

yea i get that, just stupid unforseen work showing up kills it. il flick karl the dollars regardless so someone can make the most outta my spot, but im working that weekend to make dollars for the coupe lol. was 100% going till boss says "keep that weekend free"