Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no one. claim one of the pre-paid spots for slackers that ditched/can not make for legitimate reasons.

check with rwb/emma/srage or karl/i500gt but yeh pretty sure there area couple

Pretty sure That should be fine taking beachlanders fully paid spot. Karl will confirm when he reads this though I'm sure. We might still need the $33 for dinner though, again i should have just left Karl to answer this.

Awesome ! Its all fallin into place. Hey Emma you should get onto Aaron to take up one of those spots too!

Aarons already coming, i've fully paid for him coz he's an unorganized bastard. Have told him to bring up his latest lady friend too but will get her to pay rather than taking up a paid spot in case an oldschooler wants it at the last minute or something.

Pretty sure That should be fine taking beachlanders fully paid spot. Karl will confirm when he reads this though I'm sure. We might still need the $33 for dinner though, again i should have just left Karl to answer this.

Aarons already coming, i've fully paid for him coz he's an unorganized bastard. Have told him to bring up his latest lady friend too but will get her to pay rather than taking up a paid spot in case an oldschooler wants it at the last minute or something.

which latest? I guess he could bring all of them

• Like 1

If its ok with Karl my fully paid plus one (whos not coming now) includes the 33 for dinner....if that helps someone :)

• Like 1