Parties, polo, pools, pistons, pushbikes, panoramas, pies, peaks, pharmacology, philosophy, pints, play @ Hanmer Aug 30th-Sept 1st.

Guest Born Loser

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Righto due to starting a new job in August with whack hours my mate is unable to make it now.

So if its ok with Karl/people in charge I'd like to offer my +1 spot to anyone thinking they may still like to come but missed out or prehaps funds were putting you off. Dorm room, hot pools and dinner all paid for....

Also means my cars empty now so a co pilot would be cool.

Heads Up :-)

Sounds good Alex... lol

Emma has been hard at work looking into dinner options. She has found one that I think will tick all the boxes but we want to check with you lot first.

We have been looking at doing a Roast Buffet at the Hot Springs Hotel, the cost will be $33 Per head but for that we get our own private room and the following feed:

Traditional Roast Buffet: $33.00 per person

Starter:
Soup of the day with homemade bread

Main:
seasonal roasted & steamed vegetables/ meat option of your choice selecting from slow roasted Pork, Beef Sirloin or Chicken Breast / fresh green salad / breads with butter

Desert:
hot apple crumble with fresh crème / tea / coffee / fresh orange juice

vegetarian options available on request

The one downfall is that this place is 3.5kms away from the camp so it will either be sober drive/bike/walk/forest hike back to camp

is this going to be ok for most/everyone?

• Like 3