Redwood Tavern 15th Feb @ 7pm - meeting to discuss OS Nats

Chris.QCR

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Can you divulge any more deets bout this years epic event KK?

Last time we got together we new when and where. And how much. If it's vegas this year, we might have to get a late sailing, and head up the next day. Unless we shy away form the bar on the ferry this time, and share the driving, I don't know If I could drive that far in one hit. Although I could give it a nudge.

Sorry we have been slack on the details Bart.

It is definitely in Rotorua and is locked in for the weekend 13-15 April, we will confirm exact dates soon, at this stage it is arrive on Friday evening but we are trying to add Thursday night to the booking too.

Cum door-pulls??
Yeah- check your door pulls.

Laughed out loud at this.

So is Taupo any easier for the trip up guys? Quite a few of us will head there on the Thursday night to prepare for trackday (by drinking?). It will probably be smoother sailing for a thursday afternoon journey + you could join convoys with the Wellingtonians.

My current thinking is to leave chch thurs after work, and catch a late sailing.

Then we can make our merry way to Taupo starting friday morning, join up with you fullas at your trackday/shortly afterwards. (depending on how lost/drunk/hungover we get) Then join in the convoy to the camp/rock on.

I've been tentitively grooming some accomplices to join me too. But it's going to have to be a low buck trip this year.