Redwood Tavern 15th Feb @ 7pm - meeting to discuss OS Nats

Chris.QCR

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just need to clarify, everyone who wishes to drive on the track will need to be in Taupo early Friday morning for the drivers briefing and orientation lap. I know its a big ask for you South Islanders, hopefully one of the future nats can be held down your end to even things up.

":2oikxq0g]
Triumph2500 - 1 car, 1 person

evobilly - 1 car, 1 person.

Yoeddynz - 1 car, 2 people.

have you guys considered sharing one car between you? it will drop the ferry crossing prices heaps. the group coming from chch will most likely be 3-4 people per car

But then we wouldnt be able to take our own cars. Wich would fully suck!

May have to depart from last years thing of total ferry cost for all divided by the number of peeps then. Otherwise those of ius who are cramming in max peeps are subsidising the lone strangers.

Unless the more southern peeps roll this again since we'll be getting all cosy and travelling in numbers.

I'm not saying we don't want lotsa cars though.

I think last year the subsidising thing was based on more or less the same numbers of people in each car

Tbh its most probably better this time if I just get a "car + 1 driver" rate and a "passenger" rate seperately.

The driver of the respective cars can then decide how much they need to dilute their costs and arrange suitable passenger numbers.

Hey Bart have you sussed when you Chch guys will have an idea of something resembling actual numbers coming?