Chris.QCR

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

exhaust fumes getting in- donno how they getting in there

Maybe your boot lid seal is shit?

Boat trip will be fine. We'll feed you many sloppy ferry pies and then stand back and watch...

Dirtyleppa- I'll PM you my number. We can meet you where ever- or you can all meet us at my olds place like last year. Tea? biscuits? cats?

How many cars and people coming from chch now?

I can confirm that the val has a wof and after a drive over the hill and around the bays is ready to rock n rolla.

Roko still building van

See u lads 5.30am @ northwood.

In blenheim wouldnt it be easier to meet in say railway carpark on the main drag. Its easy to get lost amongest roundabouts and judder bars

I can confirm that the val has a wof and after a drive over the hill and around the bays is ready to rock n rolla.

Roko still building van

See u lads 5.30am @ northwood.

In blenheim wouldnt it be easier to meet in say railway carpark on the main drag. Its easy to get lost amongest roundabouts and judder bars

lol get lost in blenheim that be a good story

i road tested my car in the weekend made it 300km then the radiator exploded and overheated damn so now its fixed given it a lil road test out of town and bak hopfully not ive replaced all the bits that are going to fail