Redwood Tavern 15th Feb @ 7pm - meeting to discuss OS Nats

Chris.QCR

just a heads up for those saying at mine, karls carload has dibs on the beds and couches, so if lewis and your lot end up at mine then its the lounge floor (plenty of space, just cant offer you anything to sleep on)

otherwise, bring on Nats!!

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah sorry I meant to say that - pretty sure its the same deal at everyones houses - bring stuff to sleep on if you have a bad back

(if it is a little bulky then it can always be left in Wellington for your return to make the trip to/from Rotorua a bit more comfy)

I may have a couple of camp mats I can provide but not enough for 24 people. I have a couple of couches and I believe Russell has a couple of beds and couches too.

Choice

top work kk! I'll say today. Was meant to last night but i went for a little snooze and fell asleep..

Sam- yeah hannah and i will wear period clothing on ferry! It would be awesome if many others did too. There seems to be a few late 70's /early 80's cars coming along easy enough to dress accordingly.:)

Wicked! It would rock if we were all in various period clothes and mingling about on the ferry dressed as such- as Sam said just to see the reactions. I'm figuring the weather will be chilly so then I can get my flares on (when I get some) or my full jumpsuit (when I find one!)

Agree! ^^

Alex we plan on wearing our rumblers moped gear for our ride on thurs nite. (Biker gear (denim vests)

Also we all got full tweed gears

Then vintage racing jackets. I also have some amazing overalls too all patched up

Its gonna be just as much fun as the nats itself,dressing up everyday

wondering if anyone else thinks its good luck cruzing long distance in old cars on friday 13th LOL

i got stuck into my car over the weekend now im up to the messy bit sorting wires and theres lots not as much as a modern car but still enough if anyone can link me some wire digrames for a ke35 it will make life a little less hard :)

on a side note the mk2 esky is up and running APPEARS to be reliable (possible backup)

still need to work on what im wearing also hopfully get a lil free time at work to get the pocket bike going to put in the boot

so much to do so little time is going to be a epic weekend

it wouldn't be so bad if half the wires hadn't been cut i only need the basics lights coil charging and starter then dash as theres no other extras in the car yet there seems to be a large amount of plugs for the inside loom

this is the whole car loom well what i have of it anyway front to rear

427768_10150587706226570_679246569_9650579_675801061_n.jpg

if anyone that knows wires well coming to blen anytime soon wants to help i can provide beer :)

Im so lucky to have so many rad mates! So much offers of help to get thru and get this wagon on the road.Tonite Me , Nick Murchison,Nicholas Ching,Josh Helm worked till now getting the rubbers and seals fitted so all the glass is now in then we sorted out a few brake lines.ive got 2 more to sort and we can re bleed the brakes. Also Nick has come up with a plan for the handbrake cables.So its goin good. Really pining for a drive this weekend if the wiring can be finished on friday nite! So excited!