Redwood Tavern 15th Feb @ 7pm - meeting to discuss OS Nats

Chris.QCR

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was planning in leaving thursday arvo to go to the trackday. Dylan and his passenger are still more than welcome to stay at mine though. My flatmate (kk knows him) will be home and I can give you a key so you can come and go as you please etc.

My suggestion is to to ring round and ask who has a couple spare seats? One for you and one for Matt.

If no-one has a seat then I suggest that you and Matt jump into one of your guys dailys and drive to Picton with everyone else. Leave your car in Picton and board the ferry as a walk on passenger. I will give you guys a ride in my Commy from Wellington to Rotorua and back again.

The price for a walk on passenger will be $44 each. ($27 each way minus $10 donation discount)

My suggestion is to to ring round and ask who has a couple spare seats? One for you and one for Matt.

If no-one has a seat then I suggest that you and Matt jump into one of your guys dailys and drive to Picton with everyone else. Leave your car in Picton and board the ferry as a walk on passenger. I will give you guys a ride in my Commy from Wellington to Rotorua and back again.

The price for a walk on passenger will be $44 each. ($27 each way minus $10 donation discount)

just to add to this idea if you need some were safe to leave ya car can park it up the back of my house in blenheim then im sure there will be some way to get ya to picton

just to add to this idea if you need some were safe to leave ya car can park it up the back of my house in blenheim then im sure there will be some way to get ya to picton

We could squeeze someone into viva between blenheim and picton.

We could squeeze someone into viva between blenheim and picton.

i should have room in my car but i wont really know till i know what car im taking and how much car parts i need to fit to drop off up there :)

Just to put this out there.... If one of the cars cant make it and its all been payed for the we could use my datsun as a fill in. Then noone would miss out. If that makes sense?

take your datsun, problem solved?

Will update all the info etc on Thursday - have all the info at work and have a funeral tomorrow midday and perk job tomorrow night.

If anyone talks to bubbles can you get him to throw his number my way and to check the details I have for him are correct - I haven't heard from him and I am only assuming he is confirmed as he was super ultra mega keen when I talked to him last.