Redwood Tavern 15th Feb @ 7pm - meeting to discuss OS Nats

Chris.QCR

i saw this on the bluebridge maybe we can get a couple prices see who's got the best deal

Group bookings

If travelling with 15 people or more, or with five or more vehicles, you may qualify for a group discount (group discounts are not available over our peak travel periods). For more details, please contact our group bookings team by email at groups@bluebridge.co.nz or by calling our bookings team on 0800-844-844 (from New Zealand).

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

":1pxx8wi0]
Triumph2500 - 1 car, 1 person

evobilly - 1 car, 1 person.

Yoeddynz - 1 car, 2 people.

have you guys considered sharing one car between you? it will drop the ferry crossing prices heaps. the group coming from chch will most likely be 3-4 people per car

i have no idea what my plans are just going with the flow and i only have 2 seats in my car, it is also a car club meet so why not bring my car along to show people in person! plus the deadline of wanting to take it up will mean that i'll get it done faster :)

I = Josh that Chris keeps mentioning. Ive got a fairly substantial pine on for the 'Nats! Been on here since ages ago so will be cool to finally meet some of you bags at last/see more north island.

Catch yall at redwood for cider. Probably some discussion also

Details from Meet

Sailings

from Picton to Wellington (thursday 12th)

either 1.10pm or 6.05pm

from Welington to Picton (monday 16th)

either 6.05am, 8.25am or 2.05pm

Cars and People in cars (christchurch)

1200 Wagon

Chris (dattochriswagon)

Josh (mr.mk1)

Nick M

Rez

1200 Sedan

Andy (z181200)

Rob

Bairdy

Hiace Van

Joe (bubblegoose)

MK5 Bogantina

Karl (i5oogt)

Dave (horse)

Chris (CUL8R)

Matt (RXOCSM)

Leppas Ute

Dereg_Leppa

Bart

Cars and People in cars (rest of the south)

Alex & Hannah - Viva

Evobilly - ?

Triumph2500 - Triumph?

Plus anyone else keen to go... say now so we can find you a spot

KK, can you please find out the exact costs for us?

Then bubblejew can post his account number, and we can work out the cost per head. With the chch family doing a total cost devided by the number of heads, we'll still be accepting donations toward our ferry cost. (Andy will be giving hand shandys to people who contribute)

This should be an epic event. And I'm not driving, I'll have no reason to be sober the whole trip! The ferry crossing was hell on earth last year. Trapped in the bar, but still having to drive.

KK, can you please find out the exact costs for us?

Will start the wheels turning tomorrow based on these numbers - Will also start a list of donations.

Do you reckon, rather than taking a percentage off the total amount which, that we can take the donations off the cost per person to come - that way every person gets a fair slice of the pie.. Anyone else keen to donate towards this?

eg if we get $250 donations and 20 people come along then we can take $12.50 off per person.

FWIW - last year the costs was $108 per car and $27 per person each way..

Donations..

KK - $50

D - $50

Simon - $100