Hawkes Boes Mk4 discussion thread

Leebo3

Heh, I'm so going to get in trouble with Chris for offering to take so many packages. There are plenty of aucklanders rolling down though, we'll get them all back.

we can split the stuff that needs to goto aucks as even if I only go back to taupo afterwards im up and down all the time atm. although I will probably only have a small car so cant take too much stuffs.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday late avo maytee - Trying to wrangle a finishing time of 4 so we can be on the road by 5 but there is no way thats a guarantee at the mo..

But I would say plan to meet with all shopping/supplies/booze/fuel etc on board and leaving Rimutaka Bottlestore/Caltex will be 6pm at absolute latest.

(actual time to be decided but hopefully earlier)

PS: party at Daves on this Saturday - theme is leather chaps and rainbow suspenders..

Friday late avo maytee - Trying to wrangle a finishing time of 4 so we can be on the road by 5 but there is no way thats a guarantee at the mo..

But I would say plan to meet with all shopping/supplies/booze/fuel etc on board and leaving Rimutaka Bottlestore/Caltex will be 6pm at absolute latest.

(actual time to be decided but hopefully earlier)

PS: party at Daves on this Saturday - theme is leather chaps and rainbow suspenders..

yeah i managed to sawp weeks for callouts so i might knock off 2pm ish and get everything sorted , im taking up megans , anna and gaz atm i think so thats going to take a bit of time haha.

will see how it pans out can see this being like last howkes boes entry with meg and gaz being completly blotto on the way up haha

I would say I'm definitely not going to be able to get away that early. The Friday before Labour Weekend is one of our cuntiest work days of the year and there won't be anyone to cover me to take off early.

I would say I'm definitely not going to be able to get away that early. The Friday before Labour Weekend is one of our cuntiest work days of the year and there won't be anyone to cover me to take off early.

Sweet - I'm not sure I can even get off early either - looks like I got shit-tonnes on next Friday too.

Yeah them be 48 beds there team.

And I am rolling lone wolf no bish that weeknd ahaha. Except my wife. Just not my gf.

Seems lots of peeps will be there Friday night which is sweet, nothing is formally planned for Saturday so can do a bike in town if people want, or just work stuff out on the day. Easy as 1, 2, 3.

But yes Sunday will involve poker run and getting beached. Will put all info in one post in the other thread in the next few days.

Cha pow

37 down - 11 beds to go

Manu

K-Trips

Mongol

Shaz

Toucan

Leeboe

Mark 105

Rot808

EURON8/Chickity + 1 dog

Testament